Säljs endast med Supermicros / ECO-VIKING system till detta paketpris.
För st eller större antal kontakta oss på email@example.com
Supermicro's Trusted Platform Module AOM-TPM-9665H(-S/-C)
with TCG 2.0, stores information such as keys; password and digital
certificates, and provides additional security against external software
attacks and from physical theft to systems.
TPM implements Root-of-Trust, which initiates during system
boot process to establish trust level; gathering measurements about the
running environment, OS, for trusted reporting. Security of the whole
system is based on the protection and secrecy of the cryptographic
system, especially against reading out or manipulation of the key
Supermicro's AOM-TPM-9665H(-S/-C) provides a
computing system the ability to run applications more securely, run a
more secured remote access environment, as well as perform electronic
transactions and digital communications more safely and security.
To order, contact your distributor. This product is only available through Supermicro.
• TCG 2.0 compliant trusted platform module (TPM)
• Microcontroller in 0.22/0.09 ìm CMOS technology
• Compliant embedded software
• EEPROM for TCG firmware enhancements and for user data
• Hardware accelerator for SHA-1 and SHA-256 hash algorithm
• True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
• Tick counter with tamper detection
• Protection against Dictionary Attack
• General Purpose Input/output
• Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Support
• Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
• Power saving sleep mode
• 3.3 V power supply